When it comes to your construction clean-up projects, you can count on EcoCleaning Service for service that really shines!
Let us take the hassle out of post-construction clean-up. We have the resources and services you need to finish your project. Whether you need a rough clean, a final clean, or a touch-up clean, EcoCleaning Service can meet all your construction cleaning needs.
Rough Construction Clean-up
Our rough cleaning process includes removing debris, dirt, and trash from both the interior and exterior of the job site. We clean all sinks, appliances, tubs, and toilets and remove product labels that are no longer needed. We also clean out cabinets, wipe off countertops, washing and scraping windows and doors, vacuum window track and door sills, and clean all closets and storage areas. Additional rough cleaning services are available depending on the scope and type of construction, as well as the needs of each individual assignment, providing options to suit your construction project.
Final Construction Cleaning Services
Final cleaning services are much more extensive than our rough cleaning process. Our goal is to prepare any property for inspection by the owner and ensure they will be ready to occupy the property as soon as possible. Our final construction cleaning service includes:
• Clean and polish all cabinets and countertops
• Vacuum cabinets, inside and out, to remove construction dust
• Clean and shine all mirrored and window surfaces, including window
panes and doors
• Clean, sanitize, and shine all plumbing fixtures and bathroom accessories
• Clean and shine ceiling fixtures and trim
• Clean and shine all appliances, being sure to remove all temporary
labels, packaging materials, and placing all manuals in a designated area
• Dust all wood trim and shelving
• Sweep, vacuum, or mop all flooring surfaces, including exterior patios,
and storage areas
• Remove all trash and debris to dumpster or other designated space
Finally, if a touch-up clean is needed post inspection, we can certainly accommodate your needs. This clean is usually done after the punch list is complete and meant to erase the tracks of various sub-contractors who may have needed to make some changes. We will help you prepare any construction project for occupancy, all without being intrusive to other work being done. For touch-ups we generally, dust, shine, and vacuum all surfaces as needed.
Each Construction Cleaning job is different. We can handle any size job, from a single-family residential construction clean-up to larger commercial projects.
Call us today for a free quote!
I'm a title. Click here to edit me